Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
October 29, 2013
Morgan State University is investigating charges that Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity rejected a student for being gay, The Baltimore Sun reported. The student cited social media messages by fraternity members that used an anti-gay slur.
- Limited Victory for Christian Fraternity
- Flurry of campus debates over statements that offend many
- Federal judge rejects community college's arguments against anti-gay leaflets
- Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
St. Louis, MO
Southwestern Oregon Community College is located in Coos Bay at the heart of Oregon’s scenic south coast–known for its miles of open public beaches,...
Villanova University was founded in 1842 by the Order of Saint Augustine. To this day, Villanova's Augustinian Catholic intellectual tradition is the...