Stan Chesley, who was recently disbarred in Kentucky, resigned from the University of Cincinnati board on Wednesday, shortly after university faculty members asked him to do so, WCPO Digital reported. University officials were quick to praise his service to the university. While Chelsey has denied wrongdoing, the Kentucky Supreme Court found that he overcharged clients in some high profile class actions.
- New presidents or provosts: Calhoun Fitchburg GRCC Middlesex Mt. St. Mary's Muhlenberg TAMU-San Antonio
- UVa board poised to reappoint ousted president, but not without objection
- A Bush Choice With College Ties
- Showdown on Partner Benefits
- Quick Takes: Breakthrough on Stem Cells, Plagiarism Scandals at 2 Ohio Universities, Miami Janitors Approve Contract, Sexual Assaults at Citadel
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories