New Programs: Sports Management, Spanish, Robotics, First-Year Studies, Engineering, Creative Writing
October 28, 2013
- American Public University System has started a bachelor of science in sports management.
- James Madison University and the University of Salamanca have started a dual master's program for Spanish language educators in which students will earn a master of languages and culture from Salamanca and a master of education from James Madison.
- Johns Hopkins University has started a master's program in robotics.
- Kennesaw State University is starting a master's program in first-year studies, to train those who work with new college students.
- St. Francis University, in Pennsylvania, is starting a bachelor's degree in petroleum and natural gas engineering.
- University of Houston at Victoria is starting a master of fine arts in creative writing.
Search for Jobs
Northeast State Community College is a comprehensive two-year community college under the governance of the Tennessee Board of Regents of the State...
Northern Arizona University (NAU) is a public university offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees of high quality and societal...