- New Programs: Nursing, Public Safety, Arts Journalism, Environmental Science, Graphic Arts
- New Programs: Education, Critical Theory, Computational Biology
- New Programs: Gender and Women's Studies, Psychology, Fine Arts, Divinity/Counseling
- New Programs: Pharmacy, Public Health, Communication
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Mathematical Biology, Animation, Fine Arts, Public Health, Divinity and the Professions
May 19, 2008
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Southern New Hampshire University is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited university with an 80-year history of educating successful professionals...
For over 90 years Murray State University has served students from the region, the nation and the world. Founded in 1922, the university has grown...