- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- Colleges add new programs
- New Programs: Psychology, Genetic Counseling, Paramedics, Higher Education
- New Programs: Nursing, Sales, Advertising, Information Security
- New Programs: Sleep Disorders, Information Assurance, Digital Media, Nursing
New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
August 7, 2007
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, accredited institution with more than 4,000 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles and...
William Paterson University is a leading public University with nearly 11,500 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered...